the official smoke on the water 2010 thread.

Here's a map of where it was last year, this is pretty old though as it had more water last year. Google Maps

Yup.. the water line was a LOT higher when we were there. To make a loop around that triangle got the bumpers wet on my Jeep... & that cleared peninsula was actually an island. (aka Kurts Island)

Below should be a map of the "Slab" which is where its planned this time.
From 19, on NFR 599, It's the first big trail to the south. Kurts Island is the Second trail south.

Google Maps

Last edited:
..... Zoom out 3 or 4 times & check out the USN Bombing range, 2 or 3 frames to the west. We found this by accident at last years event. The perimeter trail was wide, hilly & sandy (fun!) The Jeep wouldnt do it in 2x.

Headed to pick up a 95 truck camper this Saturday. Truck needs a new FICM that should be in the mail today. Also ordered tie downs that should be here Friday. Its a 6.5 hour drive to get to the camper and I was going to surprise you guys and meet you Saturday night at the dirt drags but that won't happen. I wouldn't get to the track until 10pm.

Headed to pick up a 95 truck camper this Saturday. Truck needs a new FICM that should be in the mail today. Also ordered tie downs that should be here Friday. Its a 6.5 hour drive to get to the camper and I was going to surprise you guys and meet you Saturday night at the dirt drags but that won't happen. I wouldn't get to the track until 10pm.

This camping thing is expensive..:hehe:

I started getting the liquor together.

yeah i told my parents, i'am going to campout at smoke on the water,today

dear-zachary.jpg

to check out the new site for this yr's smoke on the water. am i the only one that reads this thread lol.alot of people want to make sure there trucks and trailers will fit without getting all scratched up. you going?

Don't lie Scott, you can't read. You just look at all the pictures. That's why you post so many of them.

to check out the new site for this yr's smoke on the water. am i the only one that reads this thread lol.alot of people want to make sure there trucks and trailers will fit without getting all scratched up. you going?

let me know what the trail looks like. a little busy this weekend, but ill be hauling an 18ft flat deck with a jeep on it, and a 18ft mako center console.

let me know what the trail looks like. a little busy this weekend, but ill be hauling an 18ft flat deck with a jeep on it, and a 18ft mako center console.

that shouldn't be a problem, smoke. there's a concrete boat ramp to drop the boat. then it's 1/4 mile on the black top rd.then 1/8 mile down the dirt rd. then it's 60 foot times down the trail! we will take some pics this weekend.

Don't lie Scott, you can't read. You just look at all the pictures. That's why you post so many of them.
here's one i took of you, remember when you tried out for cheer leading!:hehe:

Attachments

• cheerleader.jpg
    cheerleader.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 40
I'm surprised you're still around the shop, you know with all the money your making in those commercials
neanderthal.jpg

there will be a family section. we will have a sign when you pull in. it will be a good stones throw away, from the adult section. and again. we won't tolerate any drinking and driving, or any obnoxious drunken loud swearing/hell raising behavior.

Back