The one gen

Willing to sell spare parts separately and willing to take offers. Will trade for jet boat or old harley

I still have it. I just ordered a billet intermediate shaft for it. It's pretty much for sale, but I plan on fixing it and driving it until/if it sells

just the intermediate shaft in the 47rh is broken. I have a new billet shaft coming from firepunk as we speak (should have been here now as its been two weeks). I was planning on rebuilding the trans with the new shaft and fresh amsoil fluid and see if there is any interest. Other than that, there is nothing wrong with it at all

I am curious as to how you broke an intermediate shaft, what caused this?

I was on a 5% grade, uphill, 2nd, to 3rd, to OD at about 3/4 throttle. Not quite full throttle now .. and boost was at about 40 lbs, hit the lockup switch and then it just free revved. No forward gears, no noise that I heard, and all I had left was reverse. The stock shaft broke cleanly

16998726_10154661234729064_722259508306990919_n.jpg

Usually the last shaft to go, plain bad luck.
I'd get a used stock shaft magnafluxed shaft and tweak the valve body for lasting results.
Good luck with the sale, nice build list.

I have a complete stock 4x4 47rh trans that I could pull a shaft out of, but I figured I'd keep that as a complete core etc and just have a stout new shaft in place of the broken one. I don't plan on doing any booted 4x4 launches so I wasn't planning on getting a billet output. Truck pulls and dirt drags are fun, but not three blown built motors worth

Back