the only 7 second Diesel Dragster

Fletcher

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Way to go Scott/Dustin Bentz, the only seven second and existing world record holding Diesel Dragster :rockwoot:

Now Bill, Scott was the first to the 7's- yes it's true. But the Scheid Rail has gone 7.55 so there are TWO Rails in the 7's.....:poke: Facts are facts and lets keep them clear.:rules: :rockwoot:

It is the car to beat. It takes alot to tear up the transmission in that car. Did yall see the output shaft on it?

RacinDuallie said:
Now Bill, Scott was the first to the 7's- yes it's true. But the Scheid Rail has gone 7.55 so there are TWO Rails in the 7's.....:poke: Facts are facts and lets keep them clear.:rules: :rockwoot:

Oops, that's right... I remember watching Dan make that run…

Fletcher said:
Oops, that's right... I remember watching Dan make that run…
Dan built the power plant for the rail- Eric made the pass....

What kind of thinking is that? Does Gale have to drive the Banks truck to make those runs (assuming it runs) legit, too? The car made the times, period. It doesn't matter if Kermit the Frog was driving the thing. And rest assured, it will run again.

So what? Is this supposed to be hurtful and a stab at me?
Fact is that Scheid Diesel Motorsports diesel rail ran a 7.55 @ 183 and a bunch more 7-second passes after that. It was Dan Scheid and Andrew Marrietta that made that happen, I was just the lucky SOB that got to sit in it and hold on. And like banshee said, it will go that quick if not quicker in the future, perhaps with Kermit driving, it really is that easy!
I hope that all the rails are in the 7's soon, it makes for the best shows for the fans and when things are running right, it keeps the morale of the teams up when things are running good for them.
Instead of talking about 7-second rails, we are all ready for you to get your new ride to the races! Take care.

banshee said:
What kind of thinking is that? Does Gale have to drive the Banks truck to make those runs (assuming it runs) legit, too? The car made the times, period. It doesn't matter if Kermit the Frog was driving the thing. And rest assured, it will run again.

Awesome !!!!

EMcBride said:
So what? Is this supposed to be hurtful and a stab at me?
Fact is that Scheid Diesel Motorsports diesel rail ran a 7.55 @ 183 and a bunch more 7-second passes after that. It was Dan Scheid and Andrew Marrietta that made that happen, I was just the lucky SOB that got to sit in it and hold on. And like banshee said, it will go that quick if not quicker in the future, perhaps with Kermit driving, it really is that easy!
I hope that all the rails are in the 7's soon, it makes for the best shows for the fans and when things are running right, it keeps the morale of the teams up when things are running good for them.
Instead of talking about 7-second rails, we are all ready for you to get your new ride to the races! Take care.

We'll said Eric, I had no idea that was you behind the record run, thanks guys for the clarification. BTW: congratulations, awesome run!!! And, I've been focusing on preparing my new street legal truck, I'll submit my on line membership, please expedite.

Last edited:
Back