The planets allign and Scheid puts the number down!

THATpreston

Brush your teeth.
Clay City, KY. Aug 19, 2006. Eric McBride piloted the Scheid Dragster to 7.55 @ 183 mph in front of several thousand onlookers at the Zag Outlaw Nationals. Congrats to Dan and Eric! Video has been uploaded in video forum.

DSC01306.JPG

The vid is up in the video forum. Congrats Eric, Dan and crew! that is freaking awesome! can't wait to see that thing run in Atlanta!

Thanks everyone, it felt great! That was our quickest and fastest pass yet. 17 mph from our goal of 200! :rockwoot:
Now, I need like 20 passes with the new launch technique :confused: so I can cut the tree down! :huh::

very impressive but when is a full bodied (not full weight) truck gonna go 9's??

I need to thank our crew chief Andrew and our sponsors Silverline, Edge Products, Corsa and recently Autometer for the shift light! :ylsuper:
If it wasn't for the support our sponsors have given us, we couldn't have put the clutch in this year. :bow:
I guess we'll stick with the old pulling clutch-it seems to work. Anyone in the market for a Boninfante triple disc big stand pedal clutch? It's a great clutch for a pro mod or alky:kick: :eek:wned: LOL ?

Last edited:
Back