the snuffer.................

Yip once again proving your a douche Wade. The only one on this board impressed is you. Period. Again, STFU.

T
H
I
S

I
S

C
O
M
P
D
A
A
A
A
A

769774.jpg

A Thread from 4 years ago, when i had just enough turbo knowledge to be deadly.....I posted this thread to ask questions and make my set up better, Later learning that the turbo was just simply too big for my combo. Never claiming to have vast turbo knowledge, never have i said that, nore do i even post in turbo threads. My airflow knowledge start's at the intake manifold and ends at the exhaust manifold. Im a engine builder, not a turbo wizard.

Just a few months after that we ended up haveing 3 track records one NHRDA Pro street championship and one of the fastestet CR's in the country, with the silver bullet turbo from II.

Simple fix really....

When your trying to be the best you will make mystakes, thats all part of trial and error, in this case thats what happened. it was my fault for asking for the biggest single i could put in there. everything was just a temporay mock up to see what the results would have been.

Funny thing is, now that it's 4 years later and you guys are still laughing about this thread. while it is funny, there were distinct reasons it worked out the way it did, but you dont want to look at the obvious.....you only see what you want to...

You see what i've built in the last few years (lots of new CR hard parts)(several high HP CR engines)(pro stock truck) Most of you guys will never know what it takes to do what i have, and you will never know what it is like to go as fast as i have in a diesel truck....

You have no respect for anyone or anything, your just wolves waiting for your time to shine.... at someones exspense.

you can talk the talk, but lets see you walk the walk...

I've proven i can go fast, what have you proven???

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

YOu mean that Pro Truck that you still are having "boost" problems with?? Yeah, I think you still just have enough "turbo knowledge" to be deadly

Chris

SWEET!!!

I was thinking it was only me! I forgot about all that back then. That's when I started in 06 with the diesel's. Jeff

You have no respect for anyone or anything, your just wolves waiting for your time to shine.... at someones exspense.

Now now Wade, don't try to spout off lies.. We respect many people on here for their accomplishments. We just don't respect you. Now the guys who built your motors, your truck, and the ones that tune them, maybe. But you, no.You act as though you have changed from 4 years ago.. I can't tell any difference between this thread and the new one when it comes to your reply's.

Last edited:
I was reading last night and had to check what thread I was in LMAO

Now now Wade, don't try to spout off lies.. We respect many people on here for their accomplishments. We just don't respect you. Now the guys who built your motors, your truck, and the ones that tune them, maybe. But you, no.You act as though you have changed from 4 years ago.. I can't tell any difference between this thread and the new one when it comes to your reply's.

Wrong, i do built my own stuff i just have the machine work done at a machine shop, how stupid are you?

Smart enough to use the right words in a sentence calling someone stupid!:doh:

I'd say your really impressing the hell out of future customers!

Better to keep ones mouth shut trying to prove your an idiot vs opening it and confirming you are!

Last edited:
jeez give the guy a little respect. I didn't know anything 2 years ago and I bet if you pull up my first postings I would look like a dumbass too......now fast forward 2 years and I have learned A TON!!! I look back at those early days and wonder what the freak I was thinking, but now I know way more than I had imagined learning about these motors turbo's camshafts etc... IMO its really stupid to see you guys bashing on a 4 year old thread, go find my oldest threads and lets bash the crap outta me. That will make a whole ton of sense huh? People LEARN, stop *****ing about the past. damn....

rant off :soap:

jeez give the guy a little respect. I didn't know anything 2 years ago and I bet if you pull up my first postings I would look like a dumbass too......now fast forward 2 years and I have learned A TON!!! I look back at those early days and wonder what the freak I was thinking, but now I know way more than I had imagined learning about these motors turbo's camshafts etc... IMO its really stupid to see you guys bashing on a 4 year old thread, go find my oldest threads and lets bash the crap outta me. That will make a whole ton of sense huh? People LEARN, stop *****ing about the past. damn....

rant off :soap:

Except those weren't his first postings... And he claimed to know it all then too.

You're missing the big picture. We fight now, but wait for the events. Suddenly everybody is shaking hands and everything is alright.... I don't hate Wade. I just think he's a jackazz at times because of his attitude.

This ain't your average place either. You start talking like your a big **** claiming to be the best here, that is a big ass deal, cause I guarantee the best of diesel motorsports gather here!

Im not one to jump on the band wagon MOST of the time, I actually liked the stuff he posted in the tech area's. but i see a few bandwagon guys jumping on the train every time a bash thread comes up. Some probably havent met the guy, I know I havent. Untill then Im keeping a neutral position on whether I like wade or not.

Im not one to jump on the band wagon MOST of the time, I actually liked the stuff he posted in the tech area's. but i see a few bandwagon guys jumping on the train every time a bash thread comes up. Some probably havent met the guy, I know I havent. Untill then Im keeping a neutral position on whether I like wade or not.

HEY DOWN IN FRONT!!!!
SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!!!!

Some of us are trying to watch the wolves eat.

( wait, is it wolves or sharks? )

Actually 99% of the people defending him are the ones who NEVER met him...Think about that.

Actually 99% of the people defending him are the ones who NEVER met him...Think about that.

99% of the ones who HAVE met me have nothing but good things to say, imagine that.... the other 1% are going to follow the excitment of the "inn" internet croud. trust me it's not like this in person.

Speaking of that, i dont EVER remember meeting you, shaking your hand or talking with you...so what expirence would you have with me...Hearsay?

The interweby stuff is a whole nother world.....kinda like the one you live in...

Back