Last edited:
getblown5.9 said:
219059.jpg

:evil :ft: :st:

:redx:

yea....my pics always seem to work...wonder why this one time its being gay

wideopen said:
it has *Mustang* in the link? LOL

mustang mods is the best hosting service ive ever used, cost me $20 4 years ago for a lifetime account with unlimited bandwidth

because photobucket has bandwidth limits that hes people seeing the photobucket logo with "bandwidth exceeded" and they also have rules as to what content you can host there

I'd like to see the infamous ''redline'' in action.
If you get some dyno vids postem up!

Jcummins said:
I'd like to see the infamous ''redline'' in action.
If you get some dyno vids postem up!

I asked for videos and the only response I got was a truck that the owner has a redline...but it wasnt on the truck at the time. DOH

I'd like to hear some feedback on the Redline also TJ, you make it sound cool. Are you installing it soon?

I'll probably install it this weekend if I get the chance, but I will have to keep the rev limiter turned down to below 3400 until I get the springs installed.

Which springs did you end up getting TJ? I'm looking for a Redline too, and I'll be in the market for springs also...

Where in the cab are you going to mount that beast? That'll be a fun new toy

Gotlift01 said:
Where in the cab are you going to mount that beast? That'll be a fun new toy

its gonna go on the dash, next to the pillar so its in easy reach, and easy view since I will be relying on it for the digital tachometer when pulling. Best part is that the screen is blue, just like every other part of my truck.

I have all blue LED's in my stock dash and all 5 autometer phantom gauges (bright) and my serious radio has a blue LED screen, and i just bought a head unit this week that lights up blue!

You know the UPS trucks have the VP equipped engines..... Hmmm Maybe they will race the truck! LOL

I glad they dont know whats in all these boxes they are bring me then! I knew fed-ex had vp44 engines, but i thought most UPS trucks were gassers

The UPS truck that came to my house 2 weeks ago was a diesel, it puffed alittle when he left LOL

they will like me next week when my buddy's GB tranny and converter come LOL

Back