The VP44 Explained.......

Rob24vCTD

Anyone get the October issue of DIESELWORLD?? There is a nice tech article breaking down how the vp44 in our trucks works, And also how to better the life of it, and the reason it goes to crap.:rockwoot:

Great article!!! I am not a VP guy but I am always looking to give myself as much knowledge as possible, and that write-up explained it all to me very well. For anyone who has questions on how a VP works, just pick up the mag and read on!!!:rockwoot:

An article that actually lives up to the name of it? No way...I gotta pick this up.

How a VP works:

Crap moves in every direction know to man, moved by robot midgets pushing buttons, wich are controlled by pandora's box on top. A lubed and fed by precious fuel.

Why a VP doesn't work:

Because it can.

I kid, they are an interesting little thing.

I'll be sure and pick this one up...Another thing to learn! and I'm also curious to what is changed and different in the So-HO and Monster vp's. I heard that the HO actually has smaller plungers in it than an SO.

I didn't know VP44s ever really worked, lol ... I am tired of buying $1,200-2,000 pumps... I am gunna p-pump after this next one leaves me...

Where do you buy DIESELWORLD??

Not really sure I had never heard of it until i seen it on the shelf at the local sporting goods store, I was just walking by and seen VP44 so i had to stop and grab it, they have a website .

Back