The Weaver Wagon

SPEAKSUP

Twins and a great powdercoat job by Brandon. The pictures don't do it justice.

009.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

015.jpg

024.jpg

028.jpg

029.jpg

025.jpg

I just left the shop at 2:30 AM EST they where taking it on it's maiden voyage. Will get some pictures in the sunlight.

Yes the flake came out real heavy like a bass boat. It's two colors mixed and match the factory patriot about spot on. They look really good.

Billet wheel ED 63/68/.9 over s478w/1.10 housing ...this setup is awesome, instant spoolup and the truck pulls hard, its gone 12.21 on fuel with a single 66, and well be making its first passed with it at TS next weekend in the 12.0 class

Lavon

Ever notice that when people powder coat things under the hood they ALWAYS powder coat the EXACT same things?

Looks nice BTW

Duh, there's only so much you can powdercoat.

Thats like saying "Ever notice when people powder coat their wheels, they ALWAYS powdercoat ALL 4 wheels?"

Ever notice that when people powder coat things under the hood they ALWAYS powder coat the EXACT same things?

Looks nice BTW

Ever notice people spend all that money on fancy powder coating just to dress up a rusty manifold and rusty block..LOL

Looks nice BTW

I'm sure when hes ready for more. Make a bigger oven powdercoat the head and block :hehe:. This is just what comes off quick to be done and back on in a timely fashion. What stropped everything on thursday Lavon? Powdercoat and made test samples cause they had other colors the other sample came out more like a bass boat would have looked amazing on like a led sled. Then put twins on with fabbing the drains downpipe etc. If you had more time could really get into detail on what you wanted.

Duh, there's only so much you can powdercoat.

Thats like saying "Ever notice when people powder coat their wheels, they ALWAYS powdercoat ALL 4 wheels?"

Ever notice people spend all that money on fancy powder coating just to dress up a rusty manifold and rusty block..LOL

More what I was getting at.

But that was kind of funny.

Back