Thoroughbreds vp44

oldblue116

Anybody running a thoroughbred pump. I talked to wade from thoroughbred at Numidia and he told me it's basically the same as the dragon fire but longer warranty. I'm between that and a monster. Any help would be great. I am running an s469 and Mach 7s... :Cheer:

The only thing that I'm considering is I have been told mike will help you out as far as broken pumps but only if you run his injectors tubes and lines. I really do not want to sell these Mach 7s. But if I have to I suppose I will. Can anyone give me a rough guess on what a whole package deal would run?

The only thing that I'm considering is I have been told mike will help you out as far as broken pumps but only if you run his injectors tubes and lines. I really do not want to sell these Mach 7s. But if I have to I suppose I will. Can anyone give me a rough guess on what a whole package deal would run?
your going to need to upgrade to a bigger injector regardless. those mach 7s arent is big as you think. they will be way to small for a dragon pump or monster pump.

your going to need to upgrade to a bigger injector regardless. those mach 7s arent is big as you think. they will be way to small for a dragon pump or monster pump.

Thank you for the info. What size would you suggest in that case then?

How can i go about getting a package deal. Do you guys suggest going straight to mike if he does sell them directly ? I have tried searching for a web site, cant find one and it seems like noone can ever get ahold of him over the phone.

How can i go about getting a package deal. Do you guys suggest going straight to mike if he does sell them directly ? I have tried searching for a web site, cant find one and it seems like noone can ever get ahold of him over the phone.

This is the only reason I went with the Dragon pump I was ready to buy everything from mike but I could never get a hold of him to purchase it

sent from my galaxy s3

I would recommend a 6 hole inj. no matter what pump. I know mikes 6x13s run hard even without his pump because my buddy has a set and made 600hp on a so vp, 66/71/14 and a comp box.

The problem with mike is he is HARD to get ahold of...

I would recommend a 6 hole inj. no matter what pump. I know mikes 6x13s run hard even without his pump because my buddy has a set and made 600hp on a so vp, 66/71/14 and a comp box.

The problem with mike is he is HARD to get ahold of...

How does that 468 run with your setup in your sig?

^ i just now noticed your p pumped. Apples to oranges lol

Eh, not that much difference really. Only difference is I can tune the fuel out better on the bottom end then a vp truck can. The vp will spool it a little better with dynamic timing, as long as you don't throw too much fuel too fast at it. Another guy local to me has a vp truck with a s468 and runs about the same times at the track that I do. He's 6400lbs and still on his factory SO pump.

Edit; I daily drive my truck with very little smoke as well. Good charger if you are more performance oriented then your average street truck.

Last edited:
I got an s469 69/ 91/ 1.0. I wont be street driving too too much. Maybe to car show track and work occasionally but i plan on towing it most time to non local tracks/events.

Back