Those asking for pics of my 7" Tip.

ChaseN

Jobless/Truckless
Sorry it took so long, i was having clearace problems with my 5" and didnt want to weld tip until i could get those fixed, and i have now.

1118071243a.jpg

1118071243.jpg

1118071242.jpg

It is MASSIVE and makes a BIGGGGG difference! i had to pull just a 20' bumper pull and, to be completely honest, i wish i wouldn't have put the tip on there. just my 5" straight there is NO droan, with the tip, it droans at EVERY speed!

oh well, looks damn good. :)

and another to show how i necked it down to the 5".

1118071243b.jpg

sell them.
$120 bucks. shipped.

make all of them for 4" with a sleeve so if someone wants can just use a clamp and clamp them to their 4" exhaust.

for 5" it must be welded on.

sweet99 said:
forget the tip where did you buy the sweet bullballs:rockwoot:

haha i was waiting on that. i bought them febuary 14, 2006 from the place that does all my susp work haha.

i was cleaning off on of my shop benches and found them, thought i lost them haha.

ChaseN said:
haha i was waiting on that. i bought them febuary 14, 2006 from the place that does all my susp work haha.

i was cleaning off on of my shop benches and found them, thought i lost them haha.

That would have been bad, you dont want to loose your nuts.:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

I had a 8" tip the was 33" long custom made by Wide Open Performance out of Utah. They will make you any size tip you want, with any length, and input size to clamp on any thing. They are alittle spendy but well worth it.

damn thats a good looking 5" exhaust and frontier rear bumper....:hehe:

I got one on my truck the transition is a little cleaner on mine, it goes from seven to five, then it is welded on. Mine actually made the truck quieter in the cab.

CWbOyRDnEcK6 said:
I got one on my truck the transition is a little cleaner on mine, it goes from seven to five, then it is welded on. Mine actually made the truck quieter in the cab.

you got any pictures of that

do you make them longer then that i dont want a short tip i am looking for one like a foot long

Back