Thought this was cool....

Very nice!
I thought the turbo housing was going keep rotating.
Looks like you can use it to keep the nose of the truck down.

Thanks Guys! lol v band clamp for the hood stack pipe wasn't snugged down enough I guess.....it was late LOL

That's some crazy top end. This the 6.7?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's some crazy top end. This the 6.7?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, it is a sleeved 6.7 with a bone stock head and the turbo is a billet 4.1 inch hx82. Am excited to get this CNC ported head on it to see the difference.

Yes, it is a sleeved 6.7 with a bone stock head and the turbo is a billet 4.1 inch hx82. Am excited to get this CNC ported head on it to see the difference.

Be interested to see what boost pressure is before and after porting.
What cylinder head is it if you don't mind? Couldn't tell in the video.

Peak torque of just 1200ish at 4900 rpm! Wow, I'll bet a non-filled wet block and stock rods with upgraded bolts would live a long life with that setup.

It's incredible what can be accomplished with big rpm, big turbo, and quick fuel delivery setup, all on a stock head!

How much boost did you see during that run?

Peak torque of just 1200ish at 4900 rpm! Wow, I'll bet a non-filled wet block and stock rods with upgraded bolts would live a long life with that setup.

It's incredible what can be accomplished with big rpm, big turbo, and quick fuel delivery setup, all on a stock head!

How much boost did you see during that run?

I tried with a stock 6.7 block....didn't end so well. I am a believer of sleeves over 1000rwhp regardless of where it makes peak power but everyone has different experiences.

My guess is 90psi. Let's see how close I am.

It makes 50-60psi. I am only at 1600 pulse because dual stock cp3's wont keep up past 4k rpm. Fixing that tonight :)

Looks like you have a stage of nitrous pre turbo. How do you like it? Was thinking of plumbing one up on mine to try and cool everything down.

Looks like you have a stage of nitrous pre turbo. How do you like it? Was thinking of plumbing one up on mine to try and cool everything down.

It is ok...I think it puts a lot of added stress on the turbine shaft. I am just going to use it to spool in the future and turn it off my 25psi or so.

A few changes but that is the gist. I saw around 1700*.

I ran that on Saturday and the truck ran strong. I really like it and I saw egts close to what you saw. Wish they were a little closer to 1550-1600 but overall a strong tune.

I ran that on Saturday and the truck ran strong. I really like it and I saw egts close to what you saw. Wish they were a little closer to 1550-1600 but overall a strong tune.

Thanks, I am glad you are liking it!! I am sure we can make it better though :evil

Back