Thunder 22's and 305/45-22 Toyo A/T

augustus89

Selling the truck, so need to get rid of the wheels and tires. I bought these a few months back, and had over $2400 invested in the the whole package after wheels, tires, mounting, balancing, and lugnuts. The setup has around 10,000 miles on them. The tires still look great with hardly any wear, and the wheels have zero imperfections. The wheels are Ultra Thunders 22x9.5. the tires are 305/45-22 Toyo Open Country A/T.
$1350 for the whole setup picked up. That's wheels, tires, and lug-nuts. Currently no shipping.

100_1348.jpg

100_1354.jpg

dayum wish i had the money to buy these, they'd look great on my truck.

Those would be BALLIN' on my Wife's truck. Maybe you will still have them when I come home this summer...

Come on Dex...you know you want them lol $1000 and your alloys and you can have them!

Like I told Dex, I could do $1000 and a set of stockers but not really looking for trades other than that. I'm parting out the aftermarket things and selling the truck.

LOL well i could trade you the wheels right now, but the 1000$ would have to wait... LOL I just spent a little coin on my truck getting it back up and running. Which its still not running, hopefully this weekend... LOL

Last edited:
damn wish i had the money they would look good on my truck too.. why u getting rid of the truck? pm what all you are selling off it

I've sold everything off the truck with the exception of the MP8, pioneer 3 way 6x9 front door speakers, 5.5 inch JBL 3 way rear door speakers, 800 watt amp, some firestone rear airbags, and i think that's it.

I'm selling the truck because I'm tired of having my daily driver be my "toy" truck also. i want to buy a new truck and leave all stock turbo, trans, all the hard parts so I don't have to worry about fixing the truck. i'm going to buy a new truck to leave stock, and buy a 12 valve to play with.

And Yes, these wheels would look GREAT on your truck! I wanted a white one originally but went with silver. You can find 1K laying around somewhere for some wheels/tires!

yea ill see if i can.. i really only wanted to put 20s on it..or some black 17's..what did you do with your stack setup?

damn i like those wheel, to bad i just got raped by taxes! i have a set of 17" chrome clad steel rims with 35" pro comps xtreme allterrains on them with about 15-20% tread on them sitting behind the shed.

I'm sure we could work something out with those...Only problem is you being across the country lol...I'm going to say this, but no one hold me to it. There's a possibility I could work out a delivery to TS if I had a FOR SURE buyer.

wheels

what kind of deal could ya do if we traded my wheels with fairly new,maybe 10000miles, goodyear wrangler silent armor 265 70 17s?

whats the deal with the wheels have you sold them yet? and what did you do with that replacment back bumper?

Supposedly sold, but I've yet to see the money...I'm running them on my 96 F-250 right now. If I can't get the $1350/$1000 and stockers, I'll just keep them on the ford...

Back