Tie Rods

wideopen

Slum Lord
Where Exactly to they Bend when they Do finally Bend ?? Out near the End Or near the Center?

Not yet... But there is a local pull coming up and I'm wondering where I need to concentrate the Strengthening If I decide to try my luck

I watched a Dmax with a banks kit point the tires at each other at a local pull last summer...you may want to sleeve them LOL

Definatly going to before I pull.. Just looking at the Options ..I like the Fab-tecs that Cap did a Write up on

Those are nice but a cheaper solution would be a set of Super Diesel Sleeves....may want to look into a Center Link from him as well.

Super Diesel's sleeves and centerlink helped tremendously on the 2003 that we've been pulling. Before the truck would jump and bounce off the line. Now it's smooooth. You can see the truck in Schied's 2006 promo video (on their main site right now) drag racing in the far lane without the centerlink. On my site www.firepunk.com you can see the latest pulling video from Marysville.

bnraond.

I have the sleeves & the centerlink will be on one day, have to send it back to have a custom one made so it will work with my steering stabilizer.

sleeves work , and are cheaper than new Tie rods , however they are just a band aid for the real issue ,THE FACTORY RODS AND ENDS ARE WEAK ! LOOK INTO THE FABTECH !

Back