time 4 tires

hotrod250

I've gone through 3 sets of nitto teragrapplers I do like the way they handle but its time 4 something a little quieter and hopefully more durable. Has anyone tried the duragrappler? I'm looking for any feedback good or bad.

I've got 45k on Toyo M/T's, not quieter but i'm kinda proud the mud terrains lasted this long....

How many miles did you get out of the nitto's?

I've got 58K and 64K miles out of my last two sets of Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ's... great all around tire that I would recommend to anyone.

Lavon

Curious how many miles your getting on a set of nittos? I got 45k out of mine but I have my truck alined and rotate every 5k.

I really like my Hankook RT03 mud terrains. Nice hard rubber and not too loud on the freeway.

I'm gettin about 42 out of the grapplers but I'm hell on tires and brakes. And I always replace them when they start to hit the wear indicators.

set 3 of terra grapplers. First set was a D load, back ones wore off in 15k. 2nd set was E load and have currently about 45k, still have better than 50%. My 3rd set is on my winter wheels (smaller 17") with about 10k, still like new.
We have a work truck 06 2500HD chevy that has the Dura Grapplers with 105K, they need replaced before the snow flies but if it was going into dry season we'd leave em on.
They are highway tread, quiet, kinda rough.

im running a set of 285 75 16 kumho road venture mt and love em they dont talk to you on the highway and theyll cut through any rut you want iv ran 10k so far on em and have hardly seen any tread wear except the back due to a good couple burnouts

Back