Time to adult

Sorry to see you sell it....but fully understand.

Hey, Ron...want to buy a dump truck too? :hehe: Maybe Mark can haul it to ya and we can read two more pages of asshattery baggin' on him. LOL

My shop floor is off balance. This should even it back out.

Dang Ron, you know I hear with the surplus of illegals you could probably have gotten a few of the smaller ones to do the same job on the cheap!

I hear the going rate for illegal kids is pretty cheap too, parents practically giving them away!

Dang Ron, you know I hear with the surplus of illegals you could probably have gotten a few of the smaller ones to do the same job on the cheap!

I hear the going rate for illegal kids is pretty cheap too, parents practically giving them away!

I was offered a batch for free, but the weight per square ft just isn't there unless you can stack them high.

It was sold at a really good ( ridiculously low) price.
I was very close to going for it myself, but I'm in the middle of a Case skid loader side project right now.

No harm no foul, I’ve had that happen here before, it wasn’t intended as a “dig” on you. Could have been my phone or less than stellar internet.

I just realized I forgot that I sold the water injection locally a long time ago.

Here is a list of what Mark Nixon is picking up right now...

Motor/trans with 66mm turbo and crossover tube
1 steel driveshaft with slip yoke
1 aluminum driveshaft without a slip yoke
1st gen 4 inch downpipe and muffler
.093 stainless steel injection lines
Air dog in need of new motor with new filters
2nd gen hydroboost and pedal
External transmission oil filter and lines
Turns cooler was broken so I'm not. sending it

0b78edd6225ca765ecbc99f9d5c35722.jpg
252e3e22265d71558ee937229e44e4b7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Transfer to the truck went very smooth.
YES! The intake & exhaust have been covered up.
Don't want a burned up turbo on delivery.

Mark.

Back