Time to adult

If he did it's likely going to turn into a pretty slick bottle holder, bar stool, and coffee table for his bunker setup....

He should buy my crew cab now so he can tote all of Browns illegals around. He could probably stack them 15 deep in the back seat!

He should buy my crew cab now so he can tote all of Browns illegals around. He could probably stack them 15 deep in the back seat!

...and here I was going to let you have it, but you had to go making fun of my governor. So much for me being nice.LOL

Don’t tell anyone, but he’s kinda mine too, I have some land in Cali...

I’d you wanna make a quick buck shoot me a text. Maybe we can hash out a deal. Your Z is gonna need some really heavy front springs to support that cumingz!!!

It should have gone fast at twice the price.. now I am forced to literally give it away.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Friggin’ timing. If I wasn’t about to spend a small fortune on my Z that’s almost finished I would scoop this up in a second. I’m buying a ‘67 box truck tomorrow probably and this would be perfect for it. :doh:

If you guys want to start a budding war I am sure Ron would understand. LOL

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Nobody wants it all this time and as soon as somebody buys it, everybody wants it. You guys all need to advance your timing a couple of degrees.:shake:

Hey Mark, weren’t you just telling me on the phone the other day how much you didn’t care for RonA? Let’s see you refute that one.

:hehe: The list of people that don't care for me grows daily. That being said, I would buy from Mark anytime without worry.

RonA

Back