Timing case covers

PASSENGER

Bells and Whistles
Machined some timing case covers the other day, thought you guys might like them.
I'm going to have to investigate making some adjustable cam gears next I think...

P1010206.jpg

P1010204.jpg

P1010205.jpg

Looks great as always Dave, only request is a spot for the mechanical fuel pump.

Cam gear will be nice for the big cam guys with fly cuts...

Looks great as always Dave, only request is a spot for the mechanical fuel pump.

Cam gear will be nice for the big cam guys with fly cuts...

Someone ought to send me a mechanical pump then shouldn't they:shake:

i live to close to not come check out this shop of yours! i gotta see this stuff in person!

Your fab and machining skills are fantastic, no doubt about it.

I enjoy seeing what you can do.

If you would like to become a vendor and sell your parts, please contact Timbeaux or wideopen.

Thanks

i live to close to not come check out this shop of yours! i gotta see this stuff in person!

You can swing by if you like.

Your fab and machining skills are fantastic, no doubt about it.

I enjoy seeing what you can do.

If you would like to become a vendor and sell your parts, please contact Timbeaux or wideopen.

Thanks

I'm not selling them, Pure Diesel Power is. I already talked to Timbeaux about this, but thanks for the compliments, there will be more to come.:Cheer:

I just tipped my table over and nearly spilled my beer, thanks a lot.

As always, impecable work.

Garrett

it will be an option, if you want one. just easier to get maid with out it, then added it in later if needed.

If any one needs one just call the shop or Pm me. thanks

Thanks for giving us all yet another reason to wish we had a CNC mill :hump:. I gotta get me one of those fancy doo-dads....

Nice work as always Dave :Cheer:

Looking good... I have a Waterman mechanical pump sitting here if you need to borrow it for measurements.

It's exactly like this:
E-3003.DSR.JPG

You can either mount with the standard Enderle/Hilborn style 3 bolt flange adapter or anything that the pump collar can slip into.

Here's a different shot of the Waterman.
WAT-320850N.JPG

And the collar:
E-2000C.JPG

All stolen from http://www.goodvibesracing.com/moreinfo.php because I'm too lazy to take pictures of mine.

Hmm seems like all I would need is the collar, so we could bore a hole and drill/tap the 3 holes. Are these the most popular pumps?

I believe so. Waterman is used almost exclusively around here.

Not sure how I missed this. Did you machine the back of the cover for the clearance on the cam snout? You will also need clearance for the vac pump shaft, and I found out with mine, a bit of clearance for the p-pump shaft. It was proud about 1/16th of the cover. Cover is 3/8" thick.

Did you machine the back of the cover for the clearance on the cam snout? You will also need clearance for the vac pump shaft, and I found out with mine, a bit of clearance for the p-pump shaft.

Oil pump needs clearance too.

Back