Tire opinion

Beasty

I'm needed to put a set of tires on the truck again. 04 3500 srw. I've been running cooper at 285/70/r17 e for the last few sets. They have done fine about 45k out of a set. The truck has been put back on tow duty so I'm considering going back to just a street tire instead of the at to get some more wear and a little better ride. Towing a 15k rv pretty regular as well as the other truck. Just wanted to get thoughts

I have had a set for about 35,000 miles. Had them in snow when new and they were way better than I ever would expect. Not sure how they would be now but they tow well and are very quiet. Made in America and 3970 lb weight rating. It has been a couple thousand miles since I checked but tread depth averaged between 8/32nds and 9/32nds. I am very happy and would buy them again. HTH

Nothing but Michelin LTX M/S for me. I get 70-80k on the rears and 90-100k on the fronts

If you can afford the Michelin ltx's get them. I promise nothing will last as long as them. I didn't get good wear out the durra graps. Granted both of my work trucks are loaded down and heavy every single mile.

Back