Tire preference?

bigjoe92992

I was gonna run sts but they are on back order until mid year. So unless I can find used ones I'm forced to go a different route. I know every track/truck is different just wanna know what people prefer to try and narrow down my decision

Bfg all terrain is a poular choice. Im going to give the general grabber at2 a try this year since they are very similar to the bfg and a bit cheaper

I have some 33 17 available two of them STS super swampers

You might consider lookin into the Goodyear Wrangler Kevlar M/T. They did pretty good for me last year! But I also am going to have a set of General Grabber AT2'S just to experiment with. Might mix it up a little and run the generals up front.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1425227144631.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1425227144631.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 0
  • uploadfromtaptalk1425227331661.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1425227331661.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
the tracks around me are not to consistent some a tight and some are loose. ive seen guys have great luck with the BFGs but not so great on losser tracks. STSs are just impossible to find so im just trying to find the next best thing for an all around tire

General grabber at2 seem to work great on street truck even up to 700 hp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anyone ever heard anything good about the dick cepek crushers?
I know a couple of the top running 2.6 trucks that ran the crushers an couldn't keep the driveline together. Literally broke something every pass when they were running them!

Duratracs were super popular at beans I noticed this last pull, I had them on the back of my 2.5 truck and they hooked great

Back