tires options please help

03f250stroke

GoGo Diesel Founder
hey guys, i was trying to get some ideas on what kinda tires to run on my truck., I currently have a 4" pro comp lift and i like it and all but i just dont really need it. Im either gonna sell it or just keep it. took me like 8 hours to put the damn thing on. I have pro comp xtreme mud terrains and i bought them for the looks mainly. Im 22 and thought they were cool. I like to hit the local track here in jersey and these tires just straight up suck for that. I see alot of guys running toyo proxes but they dont make anything that would work well with my lift and filling in the gap. I found a pair of kumho ecstas. looks like good tires but the biggest they have are 285/60r18. I believe it measures out to a 31 1/2" tire. seems to be too small for my lift. I dunno i want something good but dont wanna kill myself having to speed another 1000+ on tires again. heres a few pics of my truck with the lift and 35s. please let me know what you guys think I should do or get???
thanks alot.

EvansPics004-1.jpg

EvansPics046-1.jpg

IMG_0873.jpg

What is your main goal?

racing?....remove lift,..get tires that will hook
off-roading?...looks good...qwitcherb1tchin
looks?...looks good....qwitcherb1tchin
or a mixture of all of them?...get new tires,...and strap the front when racing

For everyday use, and good off road, I like BFG A/T's. Had a set for 100k but when they needed replacement, I could not ponie up the cash for a new set so I settled on nitto's which I think are junk.

Why in the world did you have the bed off?

i want tires that i could use for when i go to the track..i had the bed off when i did my fuel system. way easier then dropping the tank

Back