TNT-R

wannabecummins

Baloney Tugboat
So someone told me that the settings for TNT-R are different from the other smarty software. Is this true? Can someone tell me the difference? I.e. timing(1-4) and so on........ Or am I just wack and it's all the same?

By your example, it's the same as TNT. Maybe who ever told got mixed up between TNT and revo?

TNTR is the same as TNT except it increases your fueling curve so that you can run higher RPM.

TNTR is the same as TNT except it increases your fueling curve so that you can run higher RPM.

I think it must do more than that. I know with mine switching from TNT to R, is how much smoother the hp curve is. TNT was always really peaky for me.

a couple of you guys might wanna go on there website and read..there not the same..ill post back tomorrow when i know some more facts that i can share with some of you...

Last edited:
So someone told me that the settings for TNT-R are different from the other smarty software. Is this true? Can someone tell me the difference? I.e. timing(1-4) and so on........ Or am I just wack and it's all the same?

regarding my last post, i thought you were comparing tnt-r and revo..which obviously has alot of differences with settings and all parameters..tnt and tnt-r's settings are the same i.e. timing settings, r/p settings,T/Q settings ect..tnt-r has the option to let you go to 4k rpm's..which tnt does not have.i once talked to bob and asked him all the differences between both of them, and he replied there were to many things to tell..IDK.all i do know is i ran them both. tnt was great, but tnt-r is the best, well untill i get my hands on the newly released SSR tune ...:Cheer:

Are you guys talking about the premier diesel that is a wholesale distributor? If so did you just call them? I've never had any dealings with them. I've been trying to get the R program for almost a year now.

Gang,

I'm sorry, I will not do any more TNT-R's. Not for Bob, not for Premier or anybody else. The word now is SSR.

I hope you understand the reasons behind this.

Marco

Gang,

I'm sorry, I will not do any more TNT-R's. Not for Bob, not for Premier or anybody else. The word now is SSR.

I hope you understand the reasons behind this.

Marco

Thats to bad Marco, it runs so good on my truck. Lol I'm sure I have my work cut out for me to duplicate it let alone surpass it. But it's going to be fun lol. Have you ever thought of selling TNT/r to off set your costs?
I stll can wait to receive the ssr!!

I think you should just un-vin lock the program and put it on the mads website with a warning for the mods required...not trying to be rude but is it really that time consuming to do? I don't have the money to drop on SSR right now but would like 4K.

Back