To Many Problems

Diesel Farmer

Farm Boy
How common is it that these bust ? Mine went yesterday and my leafspring is riding on the bed, not good. Then my ac compressor goes. how hard are they to replace ? :bang

It's all about mind over matter, quite simple for that matter!

AC comp takes about ten minutes to change, and I'm assuming that your spring hanger broke? They go bad often i had fixed mine instead of buying new cause I'm cheap lol, it had a big rot hole in it

Last edited:
OP if you want to complain about broken sh!t you are on the wrong site and driving way too old of a truck.

Is that a good enough post to be in said club?

I bet the 07.5 belongs to his daddy...

Actually my dad and i race standardbreds and its the truck that stays hooked to the horse trailer. He and i are partners so its half mine asshole oh and get your facts straight before you say dumb ****

Actually my dad and i race standardbreds and its the truck that stays hooked to the horse trailer. He and i are partners so its half mine asshole oh and get your facts straight before you say dumb ****

Well, looks like your facts are straight, and you already said your dumb chit for the day, so quit whining, go grab a bucket or a stump, and train your horses

Chris

In your short time hear, you haven't really made it to fit in. Some say it's a diesel site, you shouldn't have to fit in... Well this is compd bruh so I suggest you get ready... There's blood in the water.

Ill be club pres. No one gets in without first posting a minimum of 10 hot chicks before the thread gets closed.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Back