tons of performance and oem parts

skyler1101

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAISLEY 2 disc street puller clutch also for sale 1100 shipped comes with sfi approved fly wheel everything only has 10 runs on it no street miles

Competition ATS 3 piece manifold 7 drilled ports for monitoring every hole 380 shipped

Competition hx 40 downpipe heat wrapped and x bolts put through it for turbo shrapnel 70 shipped

Xdp fuel sump used 1 week 110shipped

5.9 24 valve motor pulled at 144k miles comes with arp headstuds hamilton extreme duty pushrods and 110 pound springs already intalled in the head the motor is completely taken apart right know ready for a rebuild kit if you choose and you could bolt it all back together it would be like new the cross hatches look OK and there is no scarring on any pistons or walls it all appears ok asking $3500 obo

Have all door panels from the inside of the cab entire dash everything name a part i got it back seat center console the works

np 241 dld transfer case for sale also 200 you cover shipping

I have the intercooler off my 99 for sale 150 you pay shipping obo

I have the ac condenser off the truck 100 you pay shipping obo

I have the intercooler of an 06 cummins 150 you pay shipping obo

ac compressor off the truck 200 shipped obo

horns off my 99 idk 30 bucks u pay shipping obo?

all intercooler piping off truck 2 holes and bungs welded on some of it for
custom water methanol spray 50 bucks shipped

and I have the ecm not even a clue where to price it so I'll start at 300 obo this is off a 99 5spd truck

pcm off the truck make an offer

also have bbd intercooler boots 150 shipped on these... they are hard corebboots throw as much boost as you want at them they won't blow.....

I have the entire main wiring harness 300 obo

Gauge cluster out of dash 200 obo

Stock fuel tank 200 obo

call or text 7012140865 if interested I don't get on here much so please text or call

How do you think the haisley dual disc clutch would be for street use daily driving and could you pull a trailer with it at all or is it to grabby?

Back