Tooele UT 7/26/08

mclunas

United pullers is havin a pull in tooele utah on the 26th of this month 7:00 pm at the fairgrounds who all is comin????
hope to see you there:rockwoot:

I may try to go. If I don't end up working. Is it Saturday only?

I may try to go. If I don't end up working. Is it Saturday only?

yes it is saturday only, 7:00 pm you should try to come it is usually a pretty good show... prob 25 trucks or better....

Mike, I believe its Friday night the 25th. Tooele is usually on a friday, and then tremonton on Saturday. This year they decided to split them up and Tremonton is next weekend.

Mike, I believe its Friday night the 25th. Tooele is usually on a friday, and then tremonton on Saturday. This year they decided to split them up and Tremonton is next weekend.

oops thanks for catchin that brandon for some reason i had the 26th stuck in my head dont know why:bang im assuming your gonna be there huh brandon?

Wasn't sure, but I am going to be there, the wife will just have to baby sit my daughter. It would be stupid for me to miss the closest pull to me:bang, I think its only around 3 miles from me. So, if anyone is needing a place to park their truck, or wrench on something, I'm pretty close.

Hope to see you there with the truck Kevin.

i will be there and one other truck, would have another but still broken down from before the elko pull

Doesn't look like I am going to make it. I haven't had time to hardly even touch my own truck this week. Hopefully Tremonton.

Heres a question, Does anyone know what the price will be for spectators? I have some family in town, and they might want to go. I don't have to pay, I already paid dues for the year, but they all will have to.

Usually about $12 for adults, probably $6 for kids under 12. 4 and under free. If I remember right.

I will be working damm i don't get to try out the new IRON GIANT :bang

when I left right after terry pulled there was over 10 diesels in the parking lot that didnt pull, some with stacks etc, wish more where willing to pull rather than just watch

Fun, but loooooong, There are alot of the "Look at me Look at me" trucks around here. It would be nice if any of them new the potential of their trucks. They just put something on them to make them smoke a little, and think they are cool. I wish they would have run all the diesels together instead of splitting them up the way they did. Made it for a long show for me, and I'm sure some other people.

Back