Took the MFDT on it's maiden voyage today

Chris, we are gonna mess with it this week. I'm worried about the stock intercooler more than the head gasket

I think the ic will be fine but id definately do straps on the boots and dialing boost down before you spray it. Im off all week if you need some help doing any of it and building new intake pipe for air shutoff bring it over and well get it fixed up bud.

Chris you still running at Ennis?

They changed the schedule around at work and now im working days during the race so im not gonna be able to make it. I took my vacation for nascar race the following weekend. Its looking like I might just haul out to baytown after work and make a few final passes with the vp before I tear it all apart im tired of fooling with these pumps the truck just isnt reliable fueling wise imo. Seeing Scott go that fast in my old truck just gave me the kick I needed to say fark the vp!! Lol good luck to all you guys headed to ennis like I mentioned Im off all week Jake if you need an extra set of hands as well with anything getting ready for ennis let me know id be glad to help any way I can.

well that sucks! Thanks for the offer of help man! So what are we down to 4 PS trucks? MDW, BD, Chris are all out.

Whats that leave 3 PS trucks me, Max, and Scott?

well that sucks! Thanks for the offer of help man! So what are we down to 4 PS trucks? MDW, BD, Chris are all out.

Hell idk if I would have even been able to qualify for prostreet the way my junk has been running :nail:. I wonder if the bullydog truck or maybe even hellmans old truck will show I think he sold it to a guy up around stephenville area. Good luck to yall though but I think you guys know who I will be pulling for in prostreet!!

Mfdtttfmf!

Nice times and that thing is really wild looking. What turbos and injectors are you running if you dont mind? Pm if you want.

Those trucks plus, bullydog, Blue Duramax I raced in Crandall for the finals, Bruces 1/2 ton Chevy and whoever else makes it.

Those trucks plus, bullydog, Blue Duramax I raced in Crandall for the finals, Bruces 1/2 ton Chevy and whoever else makes it.

I got word Bully Dog will not be running at Ennis. Well I guess the upside is the chances for a Houston area guy to win it are pretty good.... If we win in PS, SD, and ET classes maybe they will look at bringing the race south to us LOL.

I don't think they'll bring it back to Houston, it makes the drive for everybody other than south TX and LA, further.

I don't think they'll bring it back to Houston, it makes the drive for everybody other than south TX and LA, further.

The turnout is way better when it was in baytown for sure racing and spectators the event in ennis doesnt even compare imo and honestly doesnt seem like its any bigger then the texas diesel shootouts weve been having down here. Just my .02

Scott the last one was pretty good. Surely not that good but you could tell we had an event not just regular test and tune.

Scott the last one was pretty good. Surely not that good but you could tell we had an event not just regular test and tune.

Exactly and from the looks of it there will be the same amount of prostreet trucks in ennis that were at tds earlier this month I didnt make it to the ennis event last year but the one before that was a complete waste of my time going to even watch luckily I was already in fort worth for nascar races so it wasnt a long trip. I did see that last years event was alot better but nothing like what we use to have in baytown. I cant wait to see who brings this ps win home!!!

66/s480
Ddp comp series injectors

Marine pistons (wider than stock 12v bowls) in the motor? That's a clean pass with those injectors!

Just went back and searched your threads. Still stock coated pistons? Guessing timing is still around the 17-18* area then?

Last edited:
Nice passes. Very respectable for your first couple passes.
I assume your weight includes your cage?

Makes me want this cold weather to leave so we can make some passes.

Back