Toolbox's?

I've always had the cheap ones... They usually came on trucks I bought. I bought one from a buddy that was really deep and fit a short bed. I think I gave him $100 for it. I had it coated with Permatech black about 5-6yrs ago. I've had it on every one of my trucks since. I currently have it and a shallow cross box that came on a truck I bought.

They're cheap, the latches need adjustment every now and then, I wish I had a Weatherguard, but I'm too damn cheap for all that when I've got something that already works well :eek:

My father had had the same rk box in 6 trucks over a span of 15 years. Over a million miles on it lol. Same latches locks hinges and tray since the day he bought it. They are tough heavy duty boxes.

Ive had dee zee,delta, and tsc, but if I had the coin it would be without a doubt a WEATHERGAURD all the way, they are a little more pricey but the best built box Ive seen

low profile delta, has last through 3 trucks now...

5615_144225354327_500284327_3412759_6408769_n.jpg

5615_144225394327_500284327_3412763_3617474_n.jpg

You get what you pay for! Weather Guard is made in the USA
I wont buy any other brand after wasting money on those cheap boxes

IMG_1879.jpg

IMG_1897.jpg

All the boxes are coated with Alsliner.com and work great for keeping your tools clean from aluminium chalk

IMG_1761.jpg

Ian

I had several cheap boxes....now I have a Weatherguard chest and won't be going back.
I got their deep chest....27" vs standard 20" at 62" wide.....it's a monster.

685-3-01_241_alt.jpg

If you plan on keeping it for a while I highly recommend actually spending some money to buy a good box. I currently have a tarp strap keeping the lid closed on the Delta I bought in 05.

Delta pro all the way. Little expensive but its worth it. Ive got 2 pairs of chains, a high lift and other things in there and it doesnt sag at all

I have the big weather guard have not tried my goose with it on there but able to fit my sliding midersaw in there a full 5 gallon bucket love it so far

Back