Top Dragster at the NHRDA Worlds...

Well due to unforeseen circumstances we will not be able to race at the world finals. Hope to be back out soon.

Scheid, Hypermax, and the cone-eating altered of Robinson's put on quite a show! Seeing side by side 6s in the finals was awesome! Too bad Marty went .006 red in the finals, would have been a helluva race.

It was a great event with some great racing. Super Street set a new record, also.

Other the the trip from hell trying to get to Dallas then, the races were excellent. Only one oil down, won't mention who it was. Super Street was great, congrats to Daniel Pierce for the win and to Derek for setting the new ET record, and Chris Buhidar for the national points win. Great turn out lots of folks there.

These didn't hurt your eyes either. :evil

20151003_121720_resized.jpg

Not many in Pro Street....Bullydog went 8.81 at 160mph for the win. Armor Inc and Milliken were fast, 9.0-ish I think. Donovan pushed through the lights during staging and red lit in the finals unfortunately, so the finals were kind of anti-climactic.

Not many in Pro Street....Bullydog went 8.81 at 160mph for the win. Armor Inc and Milliken were fast, 9.0-ish I think. Donovan pushed through the lights during staging and red lit in the finals unfortunately, so the finals were kind of anti-climactic.

It was just bully dog in the finals as a broke by single.

Donovan pushed through in the first round against bully dog.

It was me and milliken in the other first round match up. My truck died off the line and his truck broke a trans shaft. I was able to restart my truck and finish the run for the win light but a crew member opened my door giving us a DQ. So milliken got the win but was unable to go to the finals because he broke.

At what time is it illegal for someone to open your door? Obviously I'm green as a gourd when it comes to racing but just curious. Regardless, that sucks.

It was just bully dog in the finals as a broke by single.

Donovan pushed through in the first round against bully dog.

It was me and milliken in the other first round match up. My truck died off the line and his truck broke a trans shaft. I was able to restart my truck and finish the run for the win light but a crew member opened my door giving us a DQ. So milliken got the win but was unable to go to the finals because he broke.

Thought there was going to be a foot race to the finish...

At what time is it illegal for someone to open your door? Obviously I'm green as a gourd when it comes to racing but just curious. Regardless, that sucks.

It is a track rule so I'm uncertain if it's the same at all trucks but once the race has started you can't open the door. I'm assuming it's more for when your mid track so you don't get out.

Thought there was going to be a foot race to the finish...

Pretty sure I would have died about the 1/8 mark lol

Was some good racing, me and Ryan had a good first race he treed me by .10 in the first rounds of qualifying and we were neck and neck I was ahead by .10 at the 1/8th then about 800' started to pull on him but he had no top gear so it would have been a close one....then same as last year for some reason brakes got hard on us and I pushed through the lights against jared so had a little jump on him beat him to the end but she would have been a good race if things would have turned out....we were running on a hurt motor so the old racer did good for what was left in her....against jared in the burnout box something gave out broken ring or someting but she ran to the end...

Was a pretty good day, looking forward to next year!!

I know it's not NHRDA, but the dragsters continued to impress me today at Rudy's ODSS race....Scheid went 4.28 at 182mph in qualifying, and Wade 4.49 at 162mph (I think). Good job Wade, with such a new car....and Scheid, well, flyin like always. Too bad their air guillotine went on the fritz and kept killing the engine in the race against Wade. Hopefully no afternoon rain tomorrow....

20mph difference for .2 quicker ET??? Wade let out early or whats up with that?

Back