Top Gun Raceway- Fallon Nevada May 30th

NHRDA

0530a-XL.gif

We were racing this weekend at Fallon for the Mopar race. Very nice people and a good track.

Paul

Hi Paul hope all is well , we miss you and Patty hope to see you at Medford event.

Paul, will you be attending the NHRDA event? All of us from Southern Jefferson State will hopefully be there if our trucks are running. We will at least be there with the dyno.

what are you guys gonna do there I didn't see anything about a show n shine

See you there! Should be fun!

Don't forget about me :what: . I should be at this event as well. Still running that single Stage 2 or went to Duals finally? I think we can have a convoy from here on out if you want.

I heard Friday night parking/camping is free. Can anybody verify this?

funny, we'll see who will have the last laugh.
:shake:

don't try putting me or my friends down if i haven't put you down:badidea:

I understand where you are coming from, but I have seen one of these trucks in person. They are Show, BUT they actually GO too :bang.. So cut these newbie's some slack Cole.

So when is your rig actually getting done Cole? I was looking forward to showing you my new sticker on my tailgate :evil . Well maybe we can look at each others window's and wave, since your rig is a sleeper with a hood stack and a timeslip of 11.6.

Don't forget about me :what: . I should be at this event as well. Still running that single Stage 2 or went to Duals finally? I think we can have a convoy from here on out if you want.

for the past month i've been calling and e-mailing that track and no one answers or replies...there is no event scheduled Friday night, so the gates may not open until 8am on Saturday...staying at the track Saturday night should be no problem..

for the past month i've been calling and e-mailing that track and no one answers or replies...there is no event scheduled Friday night, so the gates may not open until 8am on Saturday...staying at the track Saturday night should be no problem..

I read in a thread or forum that Friday night parking was free and can camp out. But guess they don't want that many spectators or our money :bang .

I got to see that Excursion in action, hopefully.

What's so funny? You guys act like Raj and I have stock trucks. Don't belive me, then pm Diesel Nut.

Why would we PM Diesel Nut? If you have modified trucks then great, post what you have and numbers yourself. Or let us see at the track. I think it is great that you guys are comming out to Fallon but I also thought what Cole said was funny especially when you look at your sig. Don't think we are hating on you guys we are just stirrin the pot a little.:poke:

Why would we PM Diesel Nut? If you have modified trucks then great, post what you have and numbers yourself. Or let us see at the track. I think it is great that you guys are comming out to Fallon but I also thought what Cole said was funny especially when you look at your sig. Don't think we are hating on you guys we are just stirrin the pot a little.:poke:
I said If you don't belive me pm him. I see why you guys would think that is funny, its cool. But its pretty damn sweet when you look at Rajs truck thinking its all show but then when he gets on it, it MOVES..lol. Out of the ridin high site only Raj and I will be going to this event. We are the only two guys out of the site that have a few little mods under the hood :D. I think its great that you guys will be going to Fallon as well. Hope to see you guys and your crew there too.

Sweet something local. Hope it a good turnout. I'll be there to wrench on my buddies truck and maybe I'll strap mine to the dyno.

Still waiting for the duals, we'll see how things work out. I'll probably be leaving from the valley, just depends on how my schedule with work is going down here on base.

Back