Torbo's

08cummins

How big a tubo are most people running
And what's your thoughts on a 82

And yes I know I spelled it wrong !!!!!!!

Last edited:
I like a single 106mm for that wow effect. If the camaro can run it why cant i.

Posted via tapatalk if you know what i mean

I say go for it! Lots of people say a big taebo will hogue you up off the line, but if you dont wanna wade on it, you could always give it some naws.

What are you trying to do? Single or twins?

Going for opinions of running or if anyone has or wants to try one as a single
I actually put a 82/87/80 1.10 t4 double batmo turbo on my truck with the mods in my sig
The truck is surprisingly easy to drive and the charger lights faster than you would think 1800 to 2000 rpm the turbo starts to spool
55 lbs of boost and 50 DP

Before this one I had a ED 72/83/80 .90 and my DP at 55 lbs boost was 75 to 80
So I got the bigger one and it helped my DP issue
Now just need to do some data logging

The thread is to let anybody know that they can run a Turbo this size and still daily drive it, yes it smokes alittle more just depends on your right foot

So if anyone cares I just thought I would give the info about it !

I actually put a 82/87/80 1.10 t4 double batmo turbo on my truck with the mods in my sig
The truck is surprisingly easy to drive and the charger lights faster than you would think 1800 to 2000 rpm the turbo starts to spool

The thread is to let anybody know that they can run a Turbo this size and still daily drive it, yes it smokes alittle more just depends on your right foot

Haha he got yall!!!! I had a 66 on my 5.9 and it was in no way a daily driver!! It smoked like a train. Just to speed up to switch lanes you had to black out half the town! Learned my lesson about using big turbos for daily drivers. I rather run a smaller turbo and be able to spool faster. Plus it makes racing ricers easier!!

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Haha he got yall!!!! I had a 66 on my 5.9 and it was in no way a daily driver!! It smoked like a train. Just to speed up to switch lanes you had to black out half the town! Learned my lesson about using big turbos for daily drivers. I rather run a smaller turbo and be able to spool faster. Plus it makes racing ricers easier!!

Sounds like your setup needed some tuning, 66 shouldnt be a issue to run on a DD.

Had edge juice with attitude hot unlock.

Dyno graph?

Back