Torque dog 2?? I think not....

20cumminsram05

Need More Red Bull...
Looking for input from you guys if any of you have ever seen a bully dog torque dog that looks like this??

DSC00191.jpg

DSC00190.jpg

DSC00189.jpg

I have never personally seen anything like this from bully dog. It was an eBay pruchase,:bang and it's not working in the truck properly... SOOO I'm looking for ammunition to fire back at the seller and try to get a refund.

any discussion and input is greatly appreciated!!:Cheer:

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure thats what they used to sell. Its been a long time since they sold those. What is it or isn't it doing? I think they were like an EZ only 60hp and timing advance

No its not a bully dog. Says right on it Van Aaken. Think you got taken for. My first clue of it being fish is the sticker isnt even on straight.

Yeah thats my first clue too... friend of mine picked it up... not a good buy.. the seller is giving him a hard time about a refund too... think this might need ebay/paypal involvement..

It's an OG version from the way back file.....
Here's an old pic I found on the nets....

42016.jpg

Back then everybody was just relabeling other people's stuff....notice the Van Aaken name on this one too.

We are having a hard time finding applications for this too... it was sold as a 98.5-02, and his truck is an '01 HO. came up with a few different part numbers on bully dog's site, but there is limited selection of anything that works all years.. most are split 98.5-2000 and 2001-2002.. we don't really even know if its the right one for the truck..

Should probably give the symptoms too..

works fine on acceleration, upon coast or downshift, the truck bucks, and pukes white smoke....

Map sensor voltage makes good sense.. Gonna have to contact bully dog to try to get some specifics...

Back