Total Performance Diesel dyno 1235.9hp & 2550ft FUEL ONLY!!! today :Cheer:

Thanks to Industrial Injection for all the help!! turbos and fueling
Sun Coast converters
Nor Cal Transmission
Diesel Pro's for an amazing cam!!
Nadp Barry
ALC machine
Monster Pump Mike

Thanks to everyone involved with my race truck!!!

Good for you, very impressive numbers. You want to feel something crazy; release that kind of torque+ from a trans break in a car less than 3k poundsLOL
Good luck this next season.

Ryan

So does the tranny seem to like the manual VB a lot better then messing with the other setup? Have you had much of a chance to get some good runs in it on the street or strip?

Speaking for drake here, but yes, the trans does seem to like the manual vb much better. Not having to deal with pressures ramping up and having higher pressure continuously is making the clutches a lot happier. When we had the trans out recently, the clutches were all still in great shape. Haven't made any passes lately, and there is no where to open it up like the track, but I know he is anxious to get it out there and see what it will do.

I think a big step in getting the trans to live could be having the ability to launch at higher RPM. Seeing as how he is currently launching at nearly the peak torque output level, that is really hard on internal components. But I think it is quite a positive statement about the other parts of the trans that haven't failed with this set up.
Sean

Speaking for drake here, but yes, the trans does seem to like the manual vb much better. Not having to deal with pressures ramping up and having higher pressure continuously is making the clutches a lot happier. When we had the trans out recently, the clutches were all still in great shape. Haven't made any passes lately, and there is no where to open it up like the track, but I know he is anxious to get it out there and see what it will do.

I think a big step in getting the trans to live could be having the ability to launch at higher RPM. Seeing as how he is currently launching at nearly the peak torque output level, that is really hard on internal components. But I think it is quite a positive statement about the other parts of the trans that haven't failed with this set up.
Sean

Thats good to hear. Hopefully the parts can stand up to more beating. It will be fun to see it at the track when he is able to get out there. I was at Sacramento next to Cole when Drake went for the wild ride. It was looking like a pretty solid pass on the tranny if it wasn't for the death wobble.

Haven't made any passes lately, and there is no where to open it up like the track, but I know he is anxious to get it out there and see what it will do.

Sean

weather is supposed to be pretty nice in Sacramento this weekend....

sunny with a high and low of 55/36

:pro::pro::pro:

Back