Total Performance Diesel... Just made 1101.6 fuel only!!!!

shoot i've been waiting too lol. Trans is holding so im stoked to get back out there, I can't wait!! I know i have enough power so will c

Let me know when you go out to the track, I want to get some good shots of that thing breaking into the 9's

Ill have to bring my new truck by the shop this week and talk about getting some parts for it

And it's still in one piece? What's that like the first time in 3 years that you have done somting with that truck and been able to drive it home:lolly:

And it's still in one piece? What's that like the first time in 3 years that you have done somting with that truck and been able to drive it home:lolly:

LOL, the tranny never got hot... that PCS controller was a joke, all drag racers manually shift their transmissions why not us? It was pretty cool to see it :Cheer:

Last edited:
Manual valvebodies are the shiznit. I have one on my Nova....don't see why not for a truck. Still less work than a manual trans LOL

congrats buddy.. thats bad azz!!! still looking forward to you gettin into the 9's on the motor... THEN SPRAYIN THE CRAP OUTA IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to ask 3 questions
1 do u run a standalone
2 if so is it zeus or bosch and if not what is your box/programmer
3 what r your turbos or turbo

Congrads drake! It's been a long time in the making! Lol! Take it to the track and back those numbers up! Talk to you soon...

Jason

I would like to ask 3 questions
1 do u run a standalone
2 if so is it zeus or bosch and if not what is your box/programmer
3 what r your turbos or turbo

I run the a smarty stack with a secret
and im gonna run a zues when it released
and the turbos are a 71mm over a 95mm

Back