Total Performance Diesel's 2nd Annual Dyno Day

DMS1707

GOING FAST
TPD's 2nd Annual Dyno Day!! Please come and join us for BIG POWER and BIG MONEY!!

TPD will be paying back 95% which means a payout of $3000+!!! (based upon entry#'s)

- Classes will be Street Stock, Street Modified, Super Street Modified & Unlimited with $$$$ pay-outs to the winners.
- Registration fees are $75.00 which will include 3 Pulls in your selected class and free BBQ Lunch if pre registered by October 24th, 2011

*STREET STOCK- OEM Pick Up Turbo Charger- Fuel Only
*STREET MODIFIED- Single After Market Turbo up to 2.6 - Fuel Only
*SUPER STREET MODIFIED- Unlimited Single Turbo & Twin Turbo- Fuel Only
*UNLIMITED- Twin Turbos, Nitrous Oxide, Water/Meth- Anything Goes

- You can pre-register by the following:
Email us at tpddieselpower@yahoo.com
Call the shop 707-545-FUEL (3835)

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us

Thank you

Drake Swett, Owner
Total Performance Diesel

will be there buddy, bring your dodges to play, chevy is coming for the trophy and the money lol wooooooo get ya some drake*nx*:evil:Cheer::lolly:

will be there buddy, bring your dodges to play, chevy is coming for the trophy and the money lol wooooooo get ya some drake*nx*:evil:Cheer::lolly:

If you get a chance to figure out a tune without the nitrous, let me know. I'm too old fashioned to mess with the bottle, but I've been told that even a Harlem Red Chevy with too many cylinders can make power with it.

I talked to STOMP, and he'll be there to throw down, Ron, you can be there too with your cheater truck to kick all our First-Gen butts :kick:

drake give the gambler deal a thought for those of us not going to be in it for the class win, 25 bucks at entry for closest to their number, winner takes all..

I will be there. Been looking to dyno my truck for awhile now. I'll call you at the shop to pre-register when I get a chance. Work has been crazy busy :bang

What time are you planning on starting?

I informed the troops about this. Hopefully we can make a good showing this year :st:

I hope Drake will set the dyno up off of a load base "say 20% to 26%" instead of time/acceleration base "dyno jet style" for all trucks.
That makes it a very interesting dyno graph.

Last edited:
I hope Drake will set the dyno up off of a load base "say 20% to 26%" instead of time/acceleration base "dyno jet style" for all trucks.
That makes it a very interesting dyno graph.

That's how we did it at DPC when it was in Bowling Green. Seemed to work out well.

With Ron A, Jason, Stomp, Dows, this may be home to the highest horsepower 1 gens west of the Mississippi at one event , sounds like fun! Who will be the champ ?

My money is on Ron, unless I get to run the dyno...then I'll set my graph to be corrected at 10,000 feet. LOL

So where is everyone staying? I don't want some roach coach either.

Stomp

Dang, I was going to take leave and drive up fr this but we will be in Las Vegas for the Marine Corps ball :(

So where is everyone staying? I don't want some roach coach either.

Stomp

Glad to see you're comin' man....it'll be good to see you. And, I'll make sure to bring all 10 of my nitrous bottles :lolly:

I dunno about a hotel, I was thinking of somewhere close to Drake's shop, or I may drive up and visit my parents in Chico, Ca if I'm not blowed up :charger:

I was talkin to my friend and I think we may head up for this. Come sat morning and head back down Sunday morning.

What is the schedule like? I may have to come in Friday night to make it in time.

Garrett

Probably getting paid at work to post this from my D1

Last edited:
We will have 3-5 EFI Tuned Dodge Common Rails trucks there...get to see how they stack up.

Cant wait...always a awesome event with awesome hosts!!!

~Les

Back