Toyo M-55 LT255/85R16(6)

Marq92

I'm wanting to go to 315's so I want to sell these. They're a great tire, I got them because I didn't want to run spacers and it was either these or M/T's. They're a great tire, I just want more sidewall and a better ride as these have a commercial tire construction. They are on my truck currently and when I sell these I will need to buy the 315's and spacers so I can switch them out for these tires. Once a deal is made, it would probably take a week or so to get the new tires so I can remove these and ship them. I don't have a tire treadwear gauge but measuring with calipers it doesn't show any wear. I purchased them new in 2017. The outsides have the typical feathuring and were rotated every 3-5000 miles. They have ~13,000 miles on them. Other than that they are in very good shape, I just drove highway with them, off-road one time. They are the tires shown in my avatar and I'd your are interested I can send more pics. I'm asking $1700+shipping. These are $350 each new. I can ship them frieght, if you don't have a shipper, I can get a quote and let you know how much I can get them shipped for. Text me if you want pics 8zero5 three4five 0zero9two

Oh, cool. I was born in Santa Maria, lived in Los Alamos until I was 10.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Also to anyone looking to buy Toyo's there is a rebate of $60 for four Toyo's on most truck tires I have seen.

Back