Toyo Tires

SilverBack76

Just wanted you guys to know during this day and age some big companies are still providing great customer service! It's alittle long but bear with me.

I bought all new tires when I was down in Ga, told the guy they need to be E load range, he said yes, knodding his head like he understood me and got them put one. Well as I drove them I could notice they just where not as stiff. When I got home checked them the idiot put on D load range. I called him up, and the genius said they'd be fine. So I called Toyo to ask them if all there suppliers where total tool bags! The gal there was awesome, no argument, just Hey we are going to fix this and get you what should be on your truck. She was going to send them down that weekend but I had to go back to NC 500 miles away, No problem she says you drive on those till we can get them to you.
Now granted I should have checked before I left but hey I you would think a guy that owns a tire shop would know a D and E rating.

Now as far as me, my money are concerned that attitude will get my business.

Brian

same thing happend to me except i never looked at them till bout six months later when the dot nailed me for towing a heavy load without the E rated tires i needed. I came unglued at the tire shop ended up getting four sets of free tires plus my buddy that came to get my 5th wheel with his dually got a set for having to drive to hell and back.

Back