TPS Plug off 12v harness

SmokinRamMike

GO NHRDA!
Does anyone have one laying around they can part with. I have the bracket and the TPS, but need the plug to splice into my 24v wiring.

Mike

The map sensor plug on a 2001 is the same. I cut one off a edge products adapter

FYI guys I found this plug at the parts store. standard part#S574, cost like $16 hope this helps....

where can one find an AFFORDABLE TPS??? Meaning less than $200.

That's what I plan on doing with mine. There's no feasible reason why it won't work the same on a 24v as it does a 12v.

ok i know this is a little off topic, but my p pumped 24v with the 12v tps shifts a little funny now. (usually between 1 and 2) i heard you could mod the tps a little?

i dont think the tps off a 12v is as advanced as my old 24v one

I dont know about moding your 12v tps, but what is about the shifting? Is holding 1st for to long or is it shifting into 2nd to early?

I see no reason for it not to since your only using the same 3 wires from your factory APPS sensor to hook up to the 12v TPS. I plan on doing that for my truck when I p-pump it in 3 weeks but you can be the guinea pig. LOL

I see no reason for it not to since your only using the same 3 wires from your factory APPS sensor to hook up to the 12v TPS. I plan on doing that for my truck when I p-pump it in 3 weeks but you can be the guinea pig. LOL

:st::ft: yea yea well i hope it goes smooth

Let us know cause I'm really curious to see if it works. I see absolutely no reason why it wouldn't work but the 24v PCM and the 12v PCM are different animals.

Let us know cause I'm really curious to see if it works. I see absolutely no reason why it wouldn't work but the 24v PCM and the 12v PCM are different animals.

i was just reading that write up and it looks like its not gonna work for a 24v. those were first gen cummins i think, and they said the the pot only affects shift points and will ditch the cruise? wth

It works on the 2nd gen 12v's and since we are for all intents and purposes making our trucks a 2nd gen 12v I see no reason why it won't work. Now, it will not work on a 2nd gen with a VP since everything is a type of drive by wire setup and fueling is controlled electronically but with a p-pump you don't have that so I think it'll work. Ill let yall know in a few weeks.

Back