Traction Bars

These fit??

If you click on the link you'll find this:

Ladder Traction Bars 3.5" dia. GOLD ZINC
3.5" Diameter Axle Tube 1967-97 F250/F350 1998-12 F250/350 Super Duty 1968-12 Chevy 3/4 & 1 Ton 1973-12 Dodge 3/4 Ton 48" Long With 3/4" Heim Rod Ends Eliminates wheel hop and helps prevent broken driveline and suspension parts Manufactured from Hi-Strength 1" Diameter square tube with .130" wall thickness Bolt on installation with double 7/16" U-Bolts per bar Adjustable preload for improved handling stability. See Mounting Kits below for your application.

Chit man... I apologize I didn't even see the link.

IC, just was pointing it out, since you had said they fit up to a 2012 dodge 2500.

I appreciate it. That info is just a copy and paste off of their website. I don't want to mislead anyone if it's not accurate. They may be referring to non diesel 2500's. I don't know what axle they run.

I appreciate it. That info is just a copy and paste off of their website. I don't want to mislead anyone if it's not accurate. They may be referring to non diesel 2500's. I don't know what axle they run.

Yes that could very well be correct, as I think the use the 10.5" in alot of those. Think even some of the 2003's 2500 diesels got them.

So they WILL fit an 01 with a Dana 70? That's seems cheap lol someone could paint and flip those rather quick it seems, no welding required or anything?

They should fit anything with a 3.5" tube. They don't need paint, but you can paint them any color you want.

Back