traction bars?

txastuff79

who makes the best traction bar in yalls opinion? pretty much for my truck. i have an 02 f350 c.c. lwb 4x4 with a 4 inch lift. i have heard some people say farmboys but theres start at a 4.5 inch lift i think i read and also hes on backorder??? dunno. any and all suggestions welcome

thomas

Mine will work with as low as stock height, with removal of rear swaybar and fuel tank skidplate (if equipped with either)

But you read right...the manufacturer of my frame joint went out of business, and am waiting to see which company picks up that line of products.

Thanks for considering mine...hipefully ill get it resolved quickly

would i need to remove anything with a 4 inch lift? yall have lift kits as well, right? i have thought about just going with a 6 inch lift and find new reciever tongues so i can still pull my trailers.

if i go higher in lift, i notice sway bar links are not included? are they not needed for higher lifts? it would make sense to me to lengthen them but i could be thinking wrong too. please answer this post and if possible, pm me a number i can reach you at. thanks

For the 4" lift the same things are an obstruction. 4.5" is the largest that I have had someone hit the skid plate.

Over 4.5" lift, generally no one makes rear sway bar links, therefore, its not really mentioned...but any rear sway bar is an obstruction.

Yes, i do also sell numerous brands of lifts....most of which include front sway bar links only. The rearend accounts for less body roll, thus they dont really deal with it. Full Traction does have rear swaybar links.

PM sent

Back