Tranny and turbo ?'s

Cnp22

I gotta 91.5 intercooler auto, my 92 was hit and will be down for a while so I put my 5x16's out of it in the 91 tuned the pump home ground pin, power screw almost all the way in. Now my ? on the tranny is I want to hold about 400-450 with this truck, what TC and valve body should I go with tryin to keep this a cheap as possible without getting crap parts. Also should I get a shift kit of some sort while I'm in the tranny? It was rebuilt with stock parts about 5,000 miles ago no slips yet. Now turbo ? is I put a hx35 off a 2001 manual truck on it the other night went to the track last night ran a few 9.1's and then the turbo gave up on me on the way home. Can I use my stock exuahst housing with the hx35? Shaft and all? I'm almost positive it was the shaft that broke. Thanks in advance for the help!

goerend tc. if you buy the valve body there is no reason to get a shift kit. I think the housings are the same... when you swappin the pumps over?

I think I'm going to see how far I can go with the ve in this truck it's running a lot striver than I though it would be! In the mean time the motor I just bought will be getting all kinds of goodies!

I'm thinking I'm gonna get a manual valve body. Might put the p-pump motor in the auto and put the ve in the manual for a tow unit/ daily driver.*nx*

Back