tranny questions

99cumminsboy24v

right now im stuck between 3 different companies and they are DTT, Garmon, and Goerend. i was wondering what you thought about these three companies because im leaning toward Goerend but i wana make close to 700hp at the rear wheels in the near future with the truck in the sig. it will be mainly driven on the street and i will do some drag and sled pulling. so what do you guys of Competition Diesel think about these three companies?

thanks Ryan

I have to vote for Goerend. 4 years sled pulling on mine, took it down for preventive maintenance, looked fantastic. New clutches and a few upgraded parts and it is going back together! I know another truck with 50K on it and 4 years and I would guess that last 2 years it has been sled pulling over 850HP took the tranny down for PM and it was in good shape.

Id vote Goerend as well iv had mine for 3 years with out a lick of problems and ive put em in 2 of my buddies trucks. Their customer service is fantastic as well and the fact that Dave will get on the phone with you himself is a pretty big deal, if you ask me its money well spent.

i'd go with the closest to you between Garmon and Goerend, both have good quality transmissions with great costumer service!

well im waiting on dave to call me back but as soon as i talk to him im prolly going to go threw him. i will also agree that there customer service is awsome because i was on the phone with them and i was having a good conversation with them and the answered every thing as best they could with out me talking right to dave. any one else have any more comments on the three companies?

Back