trans at russ more urgent question!!!!!

stroker221

beer30
My truck is at Russ Moore getting rebuilt with the ironhorse trans for the 4th time and they got it back together in the truck today and called me and said they r having alot of codes pop up such as egr and all. I have full egr dpf delete but they said I need to bring in my sct programmer and return it to stock to get trouble codes to go away. They haven't ever needed to have my programmer before. So what do you guys think? I don't want to leave my programmer with them which has the extreme x tune on it!! And truck is set on street tune but not sure about trans tune... Hellllppp! Thanks

If they have the IDS scan tool you don't need it back to stock. Least I have not needed any tuner for that

Well I had to use my act and return it to stock and then put it back in a program that tells the ecm there's no dpf or egr. Then they were able to clear the codes. Everything was good but then I started noticing it bucked really bad when the tc is locked so guess what its goin back for the fifth or 6th time

Back