Trans got confused?

Bad Moose

Just a pain in the arse
Was out screwing around after just installing the Agressive Street tune. Matted it from a dead stop :doh: and trans hooked up first second then goin to third, pop and went wide open. Stopped and tried to take off, and it acted like it was in third. Stopped and put it into reverse backed up good, stopped and then took off. Everything seemed ok got up to 35 and matted it again, it shifted great and took off like usual. Took off from a stop sign and everything was ok again.

Any ideas? I'm think solenoid sticking or trans confused from retuning.

Did you give the trans time to learn? My trans acts funny if I dont give it time to learn.

I think that's the issue. The trans only had a couple of start and stops on it before my stupidity. Probally only 7 miles on the retune. Rolled into it right after the hiccup and she pulled all thway to 120 no problem and then at the next stop sign did the same thing and no problem to 85. On a closed course you know. lol

they need to learn, mines to the point where it just doesnt give a fuk and will limp anytime I mat it under 45mph LOL

mine did it in 4-wheel drive at work not to long ago and it had had the street tune in it for 2 months. given i was given it hell to come up out of a creek on the right of way on street tires.

Good to know, I can sleep at night now. LOL

Future reference if I do it again I need to catch that big sum biscuit and kick him in the nuts.

THANKS GUYS!

mine did it in 4-wheel drive at work not to long ago and it had had the street tune in it for 2 months. given i was given it hell to come up out of a creek on the right of way on street tires.

Stuff like that will do it too. Anything out of the norm can get them confused.

Stuff like that will do it too. Anything out of the norm can get them confused.

I kinda was thinking that was the problem but I wasnt to sure. Im just now getting into the 6.0 from driving a cummins for 6 years.

Back