Transgo shift kit install

2001cumminsman

Uh....?
I will be installing a transgo shift kit for a buddy in a 06 d max, any comments to get it done quick, anything special i need to know? thanks guys

o and i forgot i will also be installing a fuel rail shim kit from ppe, anything i should know there?

Be sure all electrical connections are re-attached before reinstalling the pan, believe it or not that's the most overlooked thing. If you need torque specs or anything let me know. if not using the old fluid i think it takes 2 gal to refill.

The relief will be very very tight. most need to lock 2 wrenches together to break it loose and will need to be close to that tight when reinstalled. most install 2 shims but I have seen 3 needed.

not sure what you mean by shims an all for the shift kit yet, but i guess ill find out, thanks for the help, tq specs would be good if you could help me out there man

the shims in the relief valve kit. I'll get the specs shortly

i put 3 shims in my fuel rail when i put ppe's duramaximiser in the lbz that i had. if that helps anything.

torque for pan is 20 lb, VB to case is 9lb, VB halves is 9 ' lb
there are 15 bolts that hold the VB to main case. 6 to the rear in rows of 3 in front of the solenoids, 5 on the drivers side of the filter intake, and 4 on the pass side of the filter intake (3 in a cluster and 1 to itself)

Back