Transmission tuning options?

Mopar1973

I just picked up a used 2015 CCSB with the Aisin and to me it shifts like dog sh*t and goes into lockup way too early and lugs the truck. Anyone else experience this and if so is there any type of transmission tuning available to resolve it? Truck has 18k miles on it.

No tuning for aisen til someone comes out with a standalone I believe.

I just picked up a used 2015 CCSB with the Aisin and to me it shifts like dog sh*t and goes into lockup way too early and lugs the truck. Anyone else experience this and if so is there any type of transmission tuning available to resolve it?

pretty much everybody with an Aisin... and no :(

If I leave it in tow haul it manages tcc application much better...it's either that or I shift it using the tap shift and it's bearable.

I believe Johnathon at HPP has tuned them before. Not sure what model year it was though.

Last edited:
I like the way how it shifts in tow/haul so thats where i usually end up leaving it. Otherwise no complaints....love the truck.

Would a high gear ratio (3.42) have any effect on the issue your seeing? Right now I'm looking for a 3500 with Aisin and 4.10's to achieve maximum towing rating.

Back