TreadWright.com Tires

Know a few people now that have run these with great luck on the road. I've been wanting to get a set for pulling just to try.

I think I will be good, I'm 10 minutes from work, the max speed limit here is 45, and any only long road trips will be done in my wife's car.

They only have to last 3 years until I have to move to my next duty station.

I have literally sold hundreds of sets from this company myself and only had one issue with seperation. That one issue was fixed with a free tire shipped for free to my customer. I ran a set on my personal ride and was very happy with how they handled, sounded, and looked and never had an issue once. I ran the aggressive 285's and they lasted around 35K running alot of gravel and highway towing a goosseneck trailer.

I also was concerned with the history on retread tires seperating and drove out to the plant these tires are manufactored in and boy was I surprised!!! The company has a small work force.....and I dont think I seen anyone that wasnt a white caucasion working there. The owner, Joel, took me around the entire plant from beginning to end and explained to me how these retreads are MUCH differently made from the failure type tires used on semis. These are spun on hot treads versus a premade casing that is glued on semi tires.

Id say for the average guy these are a great cheaper alternative to name brand.

I am running 285 70 17 on my work truck and so far am happy with them, also hooked to the sled n they bite just like bfg I have nothing but good to say bout them ,I spent 800 instead of 1400 so u guys that want to spend 250 on a tire with the same performance go right on ahead , I figured the only way to really kno how they will perform is to run a set , I put bout 30 k on my truck a year n tow a goose neck trailer all the time so will see how they last , had a set of new toyos , load range e that were junk at 20 k so not all the new tires r good either ,

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Chris, that is very helpful to know that you went out to look at these guys. :clap:

I now feel much more secure in ordering my next set from them.

I just got a set put on my truck today. They look great. The guy that balanced them said wow they balance nicer than new tires.

I was really impressed with the operation. Very clean, organized, and a good stock of tires ready to ship in a large warehouse. They are just south of Sturgis and a majority of the company is family. Anyone curious about the place should stop in if they get out there. I dont regret making the 1700 mile drive out and back. I too expected the worst figuring Id find some hillbilly redneck making tires in an old dairy barn but thats not the case.

I've ran them, probably going to run them again. The only thing I've seen is they are a soft tread. The set on a dually I had worked great. The mud tread is fairly noisy and does wear a little funny on the one set we have tried.

I had a set for 40,000 miles and over two years and never had one problem with them. I did use nitrogen instead of air but the nitrogen thing is all in who you ask if it works or not.

Back