Triple Turbo Dyno Results

JD Dearden

Me and Jared Bristol ran the trucks over the weekend. I ended up at 740 with 90hp injectors and a single cp3 with smarty revo tuning. Probably lost a few hp due to my fan clutch runing. Video doesent look that impressive but here is a link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfyB2YKtEvo

Bristol took the highest fuel only number at 880. Looking for a video of his run. His truck actually smoked a little less than mine from what I have heard. I am sure Bristol will post up....he was runing ssr.

Its pretty crazy when its hard to tell when the dyno pull is actually happening because there is such little smoke even from the start.

Here is the picture of the 880hp fuel only run, as you can see, it's pretty smoky LOL

Attachments

• bristol.jpg
    bristol.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 0
I don't have them right now but I will later.

I call bs, no dyno charts mean its a lie. :hehe: Too bad I had to leave before bristols truck went on the rollers, and got there after yours did. Just curious, you ever plan on doing more mods to your pretty much stock truck lol, or you right where you wanna be with it.

I call bs, no dyno charts mean its a lie. :hehe: Too bad I had to leave before bristols truck went on the rollers, and got there after yours did. Just curious, you ever plan on doing more mods to your pretty much stock truck lol, or you right where you wanna be with it.

If I ever do "more" it will be in a different truck. Something that weigh's less.

Back