Triples on a 6.4

Kind

It is finally under way. Have had the turbos sitting around for a year and now it's getting done. 2 S362's and a S366, all batmo(laugh if you must :Cheer: ) all v-band.

So far I'm just doing the turbos, Steed manifolds and head studs. Still running on stock fuel. This will be the first 2 into 1 on a 6.4 that I'm aware of. The truck should be done by early June. I was trying to have it done in time for the Mission race but it's not looking possible.

To date I've made over 800hp on the dyno and my trap speed of 122.5mph indicates that as well, all on nitrous. I'm hoping to come close with the triples. I'm not expecting it but that's a goal.

If it doesn't seem to light very well then I have a stage 2 dragon fire I can get off of Roger Smith's old setup and I will run up to 110 injectors. But the goal is to see how it spools and performs just stock fuel for now.

There will be update pics as we go.

Sounds badass. I can't imagine trying to fit three turbos in an engine compartment that's already full and cluttered as hell.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

There is quite a bit of room actually since my batteries have been relocated to the rear of the frame. It will still be tight to get the exhaust out but all the other plumbing will fit just fine.

Back