Triples

ehines218

So I'm looking into the idea of running a triple setup. I know this isn't the most cost effective or easiest but that's not what I'm going for. Right now I have the sxe 69 I'd like to run it as the manifold charger but what should I run for my 2 atmospheric chargers.

That's what I was thinking as well but when I was doing research I was seeing people using 2 bigger chargers going into a smaller charger which didn't make sense to me cause the 2 chargers are supposed to act to get her to work as the bigger charger correct?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I have 2 sxe66's for sale from my triple setup, they were wicked. Those and your 69 would be good for well over 1000 hp. Looks like you still have VP tho? might be too much unless you planning on going p-pump

I'm eventually going common rail but that is a couple years down the road still

We've had a 05 CR with dual stock pumps, 300% over Exergy injectors and a 364 on the manifold and a pair of 366 as the primaries do 1297HP @110psi. Getting the manifold turbine wheel/housing to flow your peak HP goal is important.

Lavon

We've had a 05 CR with dual stock pumps, 300% over Exergy injectors and a 364 on the manifold and a pair of 366 as the primaries do 1297HP @110psi. Getting the manifold turbine wheel/housing to flow your peak HP goal is important.

Lavon

This. I was running a t3 63/68 with those chargers, not near enough turbine:hehe: Didn't compound worth a crap.

Lavon

I'd assume your saying then the t4 .91 with the 74 turbine, or running an exhaust housing larger?

So what I'm thinking right now is running the 69 with the t4 .91 housing on the manifold with 2 sxe 62's feeding it. I don't know what exhaust housings to go with though

The 69 is supposed to flow 95 lbs per minute, and the 62's are supposed to flow 76 lbs per minute so 152 total lbs out of the 2

I was thinking for a cheap setup - 2 s369sxe with 0.90 housings and a s475/98.132 on the manifold. Anyone have any thoughts on that?

Back