Trouble

strawboss

5thGenFarmer
Ok, 07 c&c, g56 4x4.

Codes, #1 injector misfire, cannot communicate withethe turbo.

Truck ran fine until I put fuel in it last wed. Already talked with fuel station, claim no one else has had problem. Drove it home and it fired right up the next morning but sounded like a rod knocking. Check engine light on. Drove it to the shop and ran codes. Had to feed the cows so it was drove about 10 miles while skipping. Before I got back to the shop it was REAL sick and NO power, got it back to the shop and changed fuel filter ( no water or gas in fuel that I could see). Now truck will barely crank, when it does fire off it shakes profusely and will take about 5 min to get up to 2000 rpm while pedal on the floor.
No aux filter other than factory,o bone stock truck completely. No deletes or anything. Batteries charged, etc.

Would the injector make it run this rough?
How do I test the fuel?
Need a plan of attack!
Thanks
William

One injector shouldn't make it do that, I would check the wiring sounds like your losing more than one injector. Could be something to do with your injector harness wiring either shutting down the front or back 3 cylinders.. But then it could be a number of things...

Last edited:
getting plenty of fuel to the inj pump. could it be that the injectors arent getting enough fire to open up? Any suggestions are appreciated

Thanks in advance
W

Its Definatley injectors. I'd go ahead and have the whole set checked and repaired. My truck dropped one injector and it shook and smoked and sounded like it was about to throw a rod through the block.

Back