Truck Bed Question..

JJeepyjohn

Make Me Fries
Will a bed from a 95 fit(bolt-up) to a 92? I know they will look different but will it work? Thanks,..John

They both mount from underneath, but I'm not sure if the crossmembers are even close to the same. Anything can be done with some steel a welder and a torch.

There's a 1st gen gasser in my area with a 2nd gen box on it... I dont know how its attached, but it's been around a few years.

just for the info....

very, very, very early model 94's had 1st gen bed floors, inner bed sides, and wheel wells.......i know a guy that had trouble finding a drop in bed liner for it cause none listed for a 94 would fit, he ended up talking to a guy that worked for dodge in the parts room and stated that the 1st 94 dodges used the old bed floors because there was still some left when they changed over......

same with the rare 98+ extended cab trucks that dont have 4 doors when they SHOULD be quad cabs.......they had the older solid cabs and just used them.......dodge is notorious for this......

just for the info....

very, very, very dodge is notorious for this......

No Kidding.. How many times have you run into multiple size nuts and bolts?
Or 3/4 ton brake set ups on a low GVW 1/2 ton.. It goes on and on and can really be frustrating at times :bang
The vans are some of the biggest pains to try and deal with.
Oh wait: did I mention the A/C systems around the time they switched from R12 to 134. :bang

All the big 3 have done it but Dodge seems to be the worst.

Back